Exit

I am completely lost

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here is my story...

I wanted to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements but instead I somehow purchased Adobe Premiere Rush. In turn I didn't realise and so subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud thinking this would benefit the use of what I needed. Now I am at a stage where nothing has gone right and want to cancel my Creative Cloud subscription and perhaps get a full refund for the Premier Rush.

The problem is, I can not find anyone from the Adobe team to contact. No support number, no live chat, and simply no options when I select through the support pages. It suggests to select a contact option... but how is it possible when there is no options shown?

I feel like I am about to explode. So please, someone help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Ok, let's try this:

1. Open Adobe.com
  2. Sign in with your Adobe ID
  3. Click on your avatar (top right) > Adobe Account
  4. Click Manage Plan
  5. Choose Cancel plan and follow the prompts

Screenshot 2018-10-21 07.55.48.png

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam:

This is the community forum—users helping users. To cancel your subscription, please visit Adobe's customer care page:
Contact Customer Care

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb,

Yes I am aware of that. However, when I follow the Customer Care link you have provided, I can not get though anywhere because it does not give me any contact options. Otherwise all the answers do not help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, let's try this:

1. Open Adobe.com
  2. Sign in with your Adobe ID
  3. Click on your avatar (top right) > Adobe Account
  4. Click Manage Plan
  5. Choose Cancel plan and follow the prompts

Screenshot 2018-10-21 07.55.48.png

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush Screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the words "You will be able to manage your plan shortly". When did you purchase the subscription?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe less that an hour ago.

The point is though why is there no clear contact options to Adobe directly? Is there a customer service phone number I can call? Live chat service? Email service?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adam:

You should have been able to access those services through the first link I gave you. Not sure why they aren't working for you, though I know it varies by location. What country are you in?

My suggestion now is to make a note on your calendar to check back later today or tomorrow. Once the order is processed, you should be able to cancel it via the screen you showed me.

If the option to cancel doesn't appear, please come back to this thread and let me know. I'll escalate it via a back channel. It's the weekend and since I can't reach anyone until tomorrow, please try the online cancellation first.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the United Kingdom.

I really appreciate your help and patience so far. I will wait at least a day or 2 and get back to you.

Thank you

Adam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, great. I'll be notified when you reply.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdamM,

Clear of this issue yet? Let us know.

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need help on what buttons to push

I have no idea what to do to try to edit a document from an email 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines