• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to export video in Adobe Rush.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to do it until a few days ago and unsure if it updates or driver or any other issue.

I am using Asus laptop. Attaching the error below. I am using 1.5.58, the latest version.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shubhangi!

We're sorry about the Error compiling movie. Can you provide the following details?

• What are your system specs (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Do you have any effects applied to the project?
  • What happens when you uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration encoding and decoding"?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem with the same code error. Based on Kartika's question above, I made a copy and deleted all effects and transtions, as well as unchecking "Enable Hardware Acceleration..," with no success. After the error occurs, it completely freezes the program and I have to force close the program and reopen it. 

I've tried exporting in different formats, different file qualities, and different file locations. I've also restarted my computer several times. All without success. The last time I used Rush for a project was Jan 2021. I know I've been prompted to update the program since then and now this error is occuring.

Is it possible to install an older version so I can meet demanding deadlines until this problem is solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE

After speaking with support and my company's IT guy. I have all new graphic drivers, but that didn't work either. The only thing we found is that this code error has to do with file issues. In my case I was using jpegs that were Camera Raw based even though I used other applications to edit them. I tested one by opening one of these images in Lightroom and exporting it from there, added it to my sequence project in Rush, exported the file and it worked.

Bad news, I now have to pretty much start the project over because I don't see a way to just re-link the files like you can in any of the other programs (like Illustrator and InDesign). At least I got it to work. 

My advice is to check your images File Properties using Bridge and making sure it's not Camera Raw based. Even if you've opened it in Camera Raw and then into Photoshop (like I did), it will still have this Camera Raw Application property. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have to export my image to lightroom and save as a jpeg and then use it here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That image part worked for me, but then I ran into a problem with the pan and zoom feature. Boondoge figured it out in this seperate conversation. 

Re: Error compiling movie - 1609629690 - Accelerat... - Adobe Support Community - 11665773

If that is also a problem you are running into, I suggest trying one or the other or both. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines