Highlighted

I have changed my email log-in and now I can't find my Rush projects

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the program, the previous files appear for a few seconds and then disappear. Have they gone with the change in email address? (the one I was using had to be upgraded).

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I have changed my email log-in and now I can't find my Rush projects

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the program, the previous files appear for a few seconds and then disappear. Have they gone with the change in email address? (the one I was using had to be upgraded).

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your email address is your login to the Creative Cloud subscription. If you are using a different login, you won't have access to your subscription or the projects in your cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can never change my login name even if the email address used is no longer active??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0