• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not loading?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time using premiere rush, it's a nightmare. Popups that can't be disabled- "TRY UPGRADING TRY UPGRADING"... everytime I click the home button it crashes... but all that I could deal with if it weren't for one thing. I try to add media and place in videos/pictures. It takes ten minutes to load one picture and when it shows up in the strip at the bottom, the image itself doesn't show. You can see that it is indeed at the bottom of the screen but when  you try to play it it doesn't work at all.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you give us a little more detail: is this mobile, and if so, iOS or Android? Have you logged out of your CC account, restarted your device/desktop, and logged in again? Are you working only locally, or had you synced to the cloud?

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines