• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import photos (jpegs) issue on mobile device

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While all JPEG photos can be imported into Premier Rush desktop version, some of the same photos cannot be imported into Rush mobile apps.

title edited by mod

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Hi @Danica247381497yqv,

Is it possible to post a sample so we can check it out. Creative Cloud or Google Drive, or Dropbox works. If you don't want to make that public, just PM me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried decreasing the resolution of your JPEGs to more like 2000x1500 pixels in size -- just to see if size is the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought that was the issue. Initially it worked, but later when I tried two photos of similar resolution on the same camera, one got imported while the other did not. Very odd.

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Would you mind sharing more details?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rush version on my PC is 15.2 and the one on my mobile Apps is 15.5. My iDevice is iPhone 10 and iPad Pro. The error message I got on my iDevice is “imported files not supported”.

I took the JPEG photos using a camera, and imported them on my iDevice, and had them edited using mobile Lightroom before I import them to Rush. Strangely that some photos could be imported to Rush but some could not. When I did it on PC, all these files can be imported to Rush.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to us. I see that on iPhone it gives you an unsupported error while importing. However, it works fine on your PC. Could you share some files with us so I can test them? You can upload them on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the downloading link with us.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Katrina:

These are JPEG files that cannot be imported to Rush.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0fco6ghbftt6g4m/AADbTH60cZCQyfXsIfHjwHmwa?dl=0

These are the ones that can be imported.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ctc2o5qpbdd085d/AACz4Yi_WTYnmGSRbic6gJ9Ca?dl=0

All these photos were taken on the same camera and were edited in the same way using Lightroom mobile apps.

Danny
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this issue still being looked at?  I'm running into the same problem in Premier Rush Mobile when I try to import RAW photos I've edited in Lightroom Mobile that I've exported in .JPG  at the largest available dimensions, but I get an error that says it's an unsupported media type. It works if I lower the dimensions of the exported .JPG file

in Lightroom Mobile, but I'd rather not have to do that. 

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. 
did you ever get an answer to this. I've just bought rush and I can import photos taken from an iPhone but not a GoPro which is very annoying. 
Adobe online chat isn't very helpful.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same problem after exporting from lightroom to camera roll then trying to add to premiere rush. other pictures not exported from lightroom import perfectly fine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this being followed up on? I'm having this issue after doing the same process for over one year. Only getting this issue now. Having to use different platforms because no known solution can be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I constantly have the same problem. I have tried resizing images, but no luck. There seems to be no rhythm or rhyme to which photos are uploaded, that I can see. Very frustrating. Does anyone know why???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2023 Dec 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Danica247381497yqv,

Is it possible to post a sample so we can check it out. Creative Cloud or Google Drive, or Dropbox works. If you don't want to make that public, just PM me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines