Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import project without sync

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't get my project to sync. I've tried for days, and it doesn't ever seem to fully work.

Is there a way to manually transfer the project from my iphone to my Mac running Adobe Rush.

Really wish sync would work but it doesn't and i want to finish this project.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi williamg7773202,

Sorry for the problem. Syncing project across devices should be very quick and efficient.

Please share a few details to help us understand the problem--

• device/OS version you started the project on ?
  • Have you checked the box named "sync with Creative Cloud" while creating the project ?
  • You mentioned "it doesn't ever seem to fully work." Are you able to see the project on your Mac? or you found some media missing ?
  • Can you open Creative Cloud app --> Assets --> Files and check if the syncing is paused ?

Please look at this thread to see if it's related to some offline files  Red screen

Currently there is no way to manually transfer the project across devices as the syncing automatically happens with cloud and it's pretty quick and robust.

Moreover, you can complete your project(& share it on social media) even directly from iphone, if that helps. All functionality are available across devices.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines