• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import video clips from Lightroom Mobile in to Rush

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to import video clips and images directly from Lightroom in IOS. When starting a new project I have the Creative Cloud symbol I can click, where I can access clips synced by Rush, but not from Lightroom. I understand there are some workarounds like saving media from Lightroom to Files or to Apple Photos and then import, but the question remains. 

Can I import media directly from Lightroom? (I am using IOS on iPad Pro)

TOPICS
Cloud sync , How to , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not have an option for importing media directly from Lightroom. Please submit this feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/35733526

This page is monitored by our product team.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not have an option for importing media directly from Lightroom. Please submit this feature request here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/35733526

This page is monitored by our product team.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I hope they will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me get this right, the adobe's cloud-based video editing app can't see the photos in adobe's cloud-based photo editing app even though they are sold in the same suite? That is unbelievable. Lightroom is photo prison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines