Highlighted

[IMPORTANT!] Error when rendering video at random place!

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I get errors at random place when I rendering video?? (WINDOWS, PC) For example:

Adobe Media Encoder

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with export: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\montavimas\video-24.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:21:24:23 - 00:21:24:08      (TIME IS AT RANDOM)

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -2147483648     (error code is at random)

What to do and how to render video normaly? Guys, i'm paying for this program

As I told this error comes at random points. Finally from 10th time it rendered successful. It means just adobe not working correctly. Because I didn't changed anything at that point of clip or other random point. I just repeated the process..... Thank you, I'll write it to adobe support.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[IMPORTANT!] Error when rendering video at random place!

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I get errors at random place when I rendering video?? (WINDOWS, PC) For example:

Adobe Media Encoder

Export Error

Error completing render.

Writing with export: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\montavimas\video-24.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:21:24:23 - 00:21:24:08      (TIME IS AT RANDOM)

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -2147483648     (error code is at random)

What to do and how to render video normaly? Guys, i'm paying for this program

As I told this error comes at random points. Finally from 10th time it rendered successful. It means just adobe not working correctly. Because I didn't changed anything at that point of clip or other random point. I just repeated the process..... Thank you, I'll write it to adobe support.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with the clip(s) at 00:21:24:23 - 00:21:24:08 in your timeline.

Try replacing those clips in that area on the timeline, and try exporting again.

Also -

If you have effects at those points in the timeline, try doing a preview render to verify they will render correctly. If it renders correctly, then in the Export settings check the box for Use Previews.

This is a user to user forum hosted by Adobe,  if you want to speak directly to Adobe you need to use Adobe Support.

Also, you've posted in the Premiere Rush forum.

You'll likely get additional help posting here:

Adobe Media Encoder (AME)

or here:

Premiere Pro CC 

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if that was ever fixed and if so what was the solution. I have the same thing and once I even got my entire project rendered but only the audio came out.

I gave up and export the video in lower resolution so I could have it finished.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2019 0