Highlighted

Importing & Rendering problem in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with my experience I've found using a go pro hero 7 that you cannot cut clips in go pro app then export to iPhone camera roll and import to rush.. clips will not let you render & kick you out. 

secondly when you try and render a lot of times it stops and kick you out like a program fail.. I have to watch which clip it was on then go back in and delete that clip and bring it back in to redo because for some reason it doesn't like something.. maybe a screen zoom change or a split screen view .. I have no Idea but it's driving me nuts.. 

help 

I use a go pro hero 7 for video, then bring full clip into iPhone 8 camera roll then import to adobe rush to edit.. then render.. my iPhone has lots of availability for storage 20G free, full battery, only a 10min video.. 

those are my issues.. how do I stop this from happening all the time? 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing & Rendering problem in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So with my experience I've found using a go pro hero 7 that you cannot cut clips in go pro app then export to iPhone camera roll and import to rush.. clips will not let you render & kick you out. 

secondly when you try and render a lot of times it stops and kick you out like a program fail.. I have to watch which clip it was on then go back in and delete that clip and bring it back in to redo because for some reason it doesn't like something.. maybe a screen zoom change or a split screen view .. I have no Idea but it's driving me nuts.. 

help 

I use a go pro hero 7 for video, then bring full clip into iPhone 8 camera roll then import to adobe rush to edit.. then render.. my iPhone has lots of availability for storage 20G free, full battery, only a 10min video.. 

those are my issues.. how do I stop this from happening all the time? 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you share more info with us to troubleshoot further?

Let us know.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2020 0