Highlighted

Importing Error

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There was an error decompressing audio or video" is the message I get when I try to import a screen recording taken with StreanLabs OBS. When I try to play the video in VLC, I get the message "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." I've tried applications such as Handbrake, but I get the message "No valid sources or titles found." I've used Rush for numerous other videos, and I have never had a problem like this. Any help is appriciated. 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing Error

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There was an error decompressing audio or video" is the message I get when I try to import a screen recording taken with StreanLabs OBS. When I try to play the video in VLC, I get the message "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." I've tried applications such as Handbrake, but I get the message "No valid sources or titles found." I've used Rush for numerous other videos, and I have never had a problem like this. Any help is appriciated. 

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Please provide more info so that we can determine the issue.

Let us know. Happy to help.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0