• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing from photos Library on MacBook

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to do my first project. I installed Rush on my MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone. I shot some video with my iPhone and it is on the phone in my Photos Library..

When I open Rush on the MacBook, I go to the Media panel and try to open the Photos Library folder located under PICTURES to get to my iPhone photos. They are in the folder because I went to the Finder  on the MacBook and I see the clips there. However, I am unable to access that folder via the Rush Media panel. When I double click the Photos Library folder, nothing happens. I can open the Lightroom folder next to it but cannot access my iCloud Photos folder that has the video clips stored in it.

Are you unable to shoot video on the iPhone and then use these clips to create video on the MacBook using the Desktop version of Rush? Do you have to use a mobile device such as the phone or iPad to create video using clips that were shot on the mobile device?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FloMinton!

I'm currently trying to recreate this issue so I can find a solution for you. Until I can figure it out, I think a good workaround would be to get the videos out of your iCloud Photos and save them somewhere else on your computer that you can easily import from. I think you could also import the footage from your mobile app on your phone and then open the Rush project on your laptop after it's done importing.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to use photos from your Library?

Let me know! I'd love some feedback.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on your desktop, create folder, name folder video etc.. open photo album, select video and drag into the folder you created, open premier Rush cc, create new project, and the folder will be visible. Works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mate, you are a Genius!! Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines