Highlighted

Importing .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of After Effects templates for my team to use and I also sized them so they could fit on mobile devices.

However, when I try to import the .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush, they never show up in the template window.

I didn't get any errors, it just flat out didn't work.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had that issue and if anyone has been able to have those templates sync over to mobile.

Thanks

Justin

Hi dorit0o,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

Currently Rush supports only MoGRTs authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported. Check this thread:Issue installing MoGrt files

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a bunch of After Effects templates for my team to use and I also sized them so they could fit on mobile devices.

However, when I try to import the .mogrt templates in Premiere Rush, they never show up in the template window.

I didn't get any errors, it just flat out didn't work.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has had that issue and if anyone has been able to have those templates sync over to mobile.

Thanks

Justin

Hi dorit0o,

Currently Rush supports only MoGRTs authored in Premiere Pro; AE MoGRTs are not supported. Check this thread:Issue installing MoGrt files

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Thanks,

Mayjain

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dorit0o,

Thanks,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can you author MoGRTs from Premiere Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2018 1