• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing my own LUT's

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to import my own LUT's/.cube files? I work from a laptop and an ipad.  Ideally I'd love to get Premiere Pro but I cant seem to use that on my iPad.  So trying out Rush and liking it but now I cant seem to figure out how to import my LUT's.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there a workaround to my problem? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Hi Kristen!

Thanks for writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not have a feature to import LUTs. Sorry about that. Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kristen!

Thanks for writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not have a feature to import LUTs. Sorry about that. Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anything change in the meantime, is it already posible to import LUT's?
If yes, does it also work on rush for Android and what version does support it, also do you need the standard o the premium/pro version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pieter27673690bhxs,

Thanks for the question. I'm afraid that custom LUTs are not supported. The latest version of Rush does work on Android devices. Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any chance that this will be implemented? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines