• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, i just have one question. When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei Smartphones? i am waiting since day 1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Hi Thaiger!

We don't have any release dates available, but I can assure you that we're testing more phones for Rush as we speak! You can vote for the Huawei phones to be prioritized here:

Rush Android Device Support Request

Hang in there!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thaiger  wrote

(...) When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei Smartphones?

Did you mean the Android eco system? It should be available in the Google Play store.

Adobe Premiere Rush — Video Editor - Apps on Google Play

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thaiger!

We don't have any release dates available, but I can assure you that we're testing more phones for Rush as we speak! You can vote for the Huawei phones to be prioritized here:

Rush Android Device Support Request

Hang in there!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I-d Like to install Rush on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro as well.. Do you have some news? Thamk you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it's already June of 2020 still can't download Rush directly from Play store to my Huawei p30Lite

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in Higher Education, and I would love to get my students working with Rush and their smartphones. I can't do it if Huawei isn't supported 😞 Please work on this... please. The survey is closed, so I'm adding my voice here. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

Are you still testing phones?

Looks like my Mate 20 Pro isn't compatible yet.

R, 

Konstantin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I-d Like to install Rush on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro as well.. Do you have some news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi any news for Huawei? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, when are you finally finished with your so called tests? I'd like to use a program I pay for. Thanks in advance 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is all great that you are testing phones, but the form is not working anymore and it is approved for pixel 2, 3 but not the pixel 4; does not makes sense is not approved for a newer version of the same phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how much longer must we wait for this app?  I pay for this app and yet I can't use it on my Huawei p30 pro??  How long must these tests go on? Please we need answers or better yet, activation on our smartphones!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well after reading thru the most recent reviews I can quickly see why you are spending so much time on the testing!!!  But good god, atleast give us access even in beta and you will gain a whole bunch more testers, might get the job done faster!~ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a year since this message. When can I use this on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro? Atleast beta access we deserve with a phone that only has a couple years left 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so lame here on P40 Pro in 2020 I can't have Pr Rush without installing the Google services do something rn Adobe please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to access the form. Please allow more users to vote

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will adobe make it so that it can run on a Huawei product?
After all, thousands of Huawei users have been asking for this for years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JL,

To make feature requests, you really have to go to User Voice. Click here....for specific device support, see this page.

Good luck.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I bought subscription of Adobe Rush, but when I go on Google Play it says that"My device is not compatible with this application"

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Radoslaw!

We're sorry for the trouble. As f now, Premiere Rush is not available on Huawei P30. However, our product team is working hard to add more supported devices. You can refer to this article for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Also, please submit this feature request here so that our engineers will be able to review it in more detail.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought new Huawei P 30 pro phone as the photography is brilliant and I was so disappointed to find out that Adobe Rush is not compatibale.  I need to have this for my work as a graphic designer.  I assumed too much and really need Adobe to get this up for Huawei users.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have tried to install Premiere Rush on my Huawei devices and they tell me that it is incompatible. Do you know if this is going to be solved soon? Or is it definitely not going to be compatible with Huawei? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marta!

Thanks for writing in. Currently, Rush is available on selected devices. Please add this feature request here

Also, you can refer to the system requirements for updates: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

Let us know if you have any questions 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

Is it just me who is not able to download Rush to a Huawei mate 20 pro?

It seems like it's available in the app store when trying to download through the creative cloud app,  but not compatible with this model. Mate 20 has excellent performance for video and recording and is still a fairly newish model, yet Rush can't be downloaded?

Would love to know if there a plans to fix it as it's disruptive to our my flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I understand your point. Currently, Premiere Rush is officially available on the selected devices. We're actively working on adding more devices. You can check here for more details

Also, add the feature request on Rush UserVoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines