• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insane JPEG import issues

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Craziest thing is happening. I created 4 transition slides in Illustrator, exported them to JPEGs, and inserted them into Rush. Problem? All 4 images were the same despite the fact that they are really, truly different, both in name and substance. When I view and open them in Finder (on my Mac), they are correct. However, when I view them in the Rush Media Browser, it shows 4 of the same image instead of the 4 images in my folder.

This is beyond absurd. Why would the app be inventing its own version of reality instead of reading the files that are there on my computer?!

See the attached screenshots for proof!The images in finder (correct)The images in finder (correct)The images in Rush Media Browser (incorrect)The images in Rush Media Browser (incorrect)

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen this issue in Rush before. 

Did you load the image from browser into the Rush timeline and verify this not a thumbnail issue?

If so, try and rename the files at the finder level with simple names like A, B, C etc. and re-import.

What Mac OS?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did. I also tried various naming conventions. I was using the 2nd most recent version of Mac OS on a MacBook. Storage was sparse, which may have played into the problem. Still, if it was only a thumbnail issue, the exported video would have been correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines