Instagram Stories?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no way to change the resolution to make vertical videos for Instagram Stories or IG TV?

Hi cdpugh,

Welcome to the Rush community.

Is there no way to change the resolution to make vertical videos for Instagram Stories or IG TV?

Yes, you can

If you're using the desktop client, click the menu on the Rush Preview Monitor, choose Orientation > Portrait

Screenshot_8.png

You can change it on your mobile device too. In the menu bar at the bottom, click on the Orientation icon and select Portrait. If you want them to be square, you can do that too

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Instagram Stories?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cdpugh,

Yes, you can

If you're using the desktop client, click the menu on the Rush Preview Monitor, choose Orientation > Portrait

Screenshot_8.png

You can change it on your mobile device too. In the menu bar at the bottom, click on the Orientation icon and select Portrait. If you want them to be square, you can do that too

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cdpugh,

Yes, you can

Screenshot_8.png

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I can't believe I missed that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also worth knowing: When you create a project, if a video clip is included among the initial batch of media, then Rush automatically adopts the aspect ratio of the first clip. If the initial batch of media does not include a video, then the sequence will be landscape (16:9).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mark,

Is there a tutorial link for uploading from Desktop to Instagram using Premier Rush. I see the option and when I go and try and upload my video after it renders it doesn't give me an option to publish it.Annotation (1).pngAnnotation.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BlueSlidePark96,

I don't think you can post to Instagram directly from the desktop client. As you can see in your second screenshot, you can export your file to the computer and transfer it to your phone and then post it to Instagram.

I'd personally finish the project on the desktop app, open the project on my mobile device and share it to Instagram using my phone.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the premiere rush app and want to upload to IGTV does changing the orientation to portrait change the quality to the video? or does it only work for the desktop version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2018 0