Highlighted

Instagram template

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Rush, can I create a graphic template for instagram and overlay videos or photos in the edit process...on an iphone?? I want a consistent look with a banner at the top and bottom of all Insta posts.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by cmgap | Adobe Community Professional

To  learn more about branding your projects - this may be helpful: Customize your titles |

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Instagram template

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Rush, can I create a graphic template for instagram and overlay videos or photos in the edit process...on an iphone?? I want a consistent look with a banner at the top and bottom of all Insta posts.

Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by cmgap | Adobe Community Professional

To  learn more about branding your projects - this may be helpful: Customize your titles |

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you'd need to make a motion graphic template in Premiere Pro first and then export it. I saved to "My Library" in my Creative Cloud files. Then I could access it in Rush from my iPhone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can make a mogrt in Premiere. I want the template to be a frame and overlay a photo or video into the middle of the frame, leaving a banner logo at the top and some space at the bottom for a message, if desired. This needs to be easy and quick to use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2019 0