• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intro clip use to be transparent and now displays black?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went into Rush to make a new video using a template I have created and something has changed.

The animated intro clip of my logo use to be transparent background... I used a blank white title under it so the video clip would be animated on a white background.  Now all of a sudden that same clip displays with a black background.  I have changed nothing just opened up my project file again.  I checked a few other project files and it is doing the same in the other projects as well.  

What happened?  Can I get the black background to be transparent again?  I tried to revent to Rush 1.5 but it is still displaying the same way.  Screen shot shows the white title is there behind the clip...

I have made sure Use Optimized Clips in unchecked.  I am using Windows PC with Premiere Rush.  The clip is a .mov file that was created in Adobe After Effects.  Again nothing had changed and had worked fine.

Screenshot (47).png

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joel, 

Would you be able to send me the mov file so I can take a look? Interesting that it was working and now it's not and also not working when you reverted back to an older build. 

Hopefully we can figure out what's going on. 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines