• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS App Freezes Upon Opening?

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using iPhone 8 Plus with latest version of iOS 12, and since it was released, whenever I open Premiere Rush, the app freezes for a significant period of time before becoming active again...at least a minute but I haven't timed it exactly.  Also today I've been getting popups inside the app saying that an update for Project Rush is available, but no updates for Premiere Rush are available in the App Store (so I assume this is a carry-over from when the app was still in beta?).  It's making for a very frustrating experience at the moment, and I've tried killing all open apps and rebooting my phone to see if it clears up the issue, all to no avail.

Has anyone else been having this issue?  Any fixes, or do we have to wait for Adobe to update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s happens to me on the iphone sx max as well The tuition Crashes the phone , I all so had to delete the app and start again ,, and then tell me there’s updates but there is not just goes to the App Store and there’s  nothing to update as well ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same symptoms on my iPhone SE IOS 12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to version 1.0.1 and the problem is not resolved.

Still freezes upon opening.  I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, rmintzes 17Philou paulabevan

I'm very sorry for the trouble here and the delayed response. We've been investigating this issue and are trying to get it resolved as soon as possible. To help our investigation, would you please answer the following

1. How long is the delay before Rush becomes responsive?

2. How many Adobe fonts do you have installed? You can check this on your desktop computer by going to the Create Cloud app > Assets > Fonts or use the web https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts

Thank you for your help! We're looking forward to getting this resolved.

Best,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rmintzes 17Philou paulabevan

Did anybody's launch problems go away? We've been working hard on getting Rush to run smoothly for all users.

Let us know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

No, the launch issue has not gone away yet.  To answer Peter's question above, the freeze lasts minutes for me before freeing up, or the app crashes and then freezes again upon re-launch.  I do have a lot of fonts synced...hundreds.

Thanks,

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here, iPad version. App opens when I try and open a video the whole app shuts down.

I wanted to download full versions on MacBook but am a bit loathed to without being able to test on iPad first? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone’s issues with the iOS app freezing upon launch gone away?  I’m still experiencing it, even with the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I am still experiencing the same issues than rmintzes, i guess.
I did the last update of Rush (1.0.3) on my iphone SE (iOS 12.1.3), but when i open the app it is still stucked on the tutorial screen, with no possibility to get out of it and use the app !!

Any clues petergaraway​ OR carolinesears​ ??
Thanks & have a good One,

Damien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Damien!

I know this is a cliche, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Logging out of your account and back in? Creating new projects? My dream is that you could fiddle with it enough to knock this error loose so it will run.

Best of luck!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey carolinesears​

Of course i tested the uninstalling/reinstalling of the app, as well as switch on/oof the phone, but nothing new happens.

I can login after a reinstallation of Rush on my iphone, but as soon as it is done, i still get the "tutorial screen" with no possibility to interact with the app (meaning, logout, create a new project, etc)

carolinesears  a écrit

My dream is that you could fiddle with it enough to knock this error loose so it will run.

Best of luck!

Thanks, but i am afraid this time dreams and luck won't help me on this one, as i have no means of actions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The iOS app crashes when loaded it just goes off think I will have to cancel as I only use iPhone but i had high hopes for this app but sadly this is not to be

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines