• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ipad premiere rush crashing randomly

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before anything Adobe needs to fix the issue with Rush crashing at random moments of the editing process and even during the rendering process. I have seen this issue so many times in the adobe community and no body has gotten a fix for this. It does not depend on what situation you are in. My app crashed when I was scrolling through the video, trying to import video or audio, trying to add titles, during the rendering process, cutting the audio size and so many more cases that the app itself is just unusable. Before Adobe does any other “feature adding” they need to fix this issue of the app itself crashing to the home screen. When I try to report the bug within the app, that function also is unusable because it just freezes the whole app and nothing else responds to the touch. I know this is not just an iPad problem because a lot of the inquiries from the community page has different users having the same issue with different iOS devices. FIX IT ADOBE!

Since you guys don't really give out solutions but just ask for version numbers and keep silent after that here you go:

Adobe Premiere Rush iOS version 1.5.38

iPad OS version 14.2

Running on iPad Pro 11 inch

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?