• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad Pro 2018 wont finalize the rendering

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad Pro 2018 wont finalize the rendering of the files. It renders almost till the end and then stops.

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

I just wanted to provide some further feedback:

By "hiding" the Title track (not removing it), my iPad Pro 2018 did complete the render process.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MoBIoS,

Sorry to hear that you're unable to render your project.

• Which iOS version are you on?
  • Do you get any error messages when it stops?
  • While the project was rendering, was the battery on your iPad more than 50%?

Let us know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thank you for your prompt reply, specially over the holiday season.

• iOS 12.1.1
  • No error message. It just wont finalise the render process.
  • Battery was 100% on charger

According to thread: Rush won’t render project it could have something to do with titles. I have yet to try to confirm, that removing the title will render the video properly.

Apps: LR Classic, LR CC, LR CC mobile. PS +++ Devices: Macbook Pro 13" M2 (2022), MacBook Pro 15" (2012), Win10 PC, iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro, +++ Sony A7IV, Lumix G9, Canon G11, +++ Website: https://mobios.de

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help, MoBIoS

Thanks for providing the details.

I have yet to try to confirm, that removing the title will render the video properly.

Sure, give that a try and let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same exact issue on my new iPad Pro 2018 model.  All my files are local on the device, and I'm rendering 60fps 4k footage that I shot on my iPhone X.

I did have a couple of titles in the project, so after seeing these other posts I've removed both of them and tried to re-render with no luck.  I keep getting about 35-40% of the way complete and then it just freezes and won't progress any further.  Super frustrating, please help Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonwilli,

Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Are any other apps open while the rendering is in progress?

Are you using the desktop app too? If yes, are you able to render on the desktop?

Let us know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render everything on the iPad Pro directly... that seems to be the problem.  I can render fine on my Windows machine, but it takes forever to do in 4K, and that's why I'm trying to tap into the power of the new iPad chip.  Any other workarounds for iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to provide some further feedback:

By "hiding" the Title track (not removing it), my iPad Pro 2018 did complete the render process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

私もiPad Pro 2018で似た現象が起きています。

私の場合、レンダリングは殆ど進みませんでした。

> By "hiding" the Title track (not removing it)

これを試したら、私もレンダリングを終えることができました。

素晴らしい情報をありがとうございます。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

happening the same to me , i am using iphone Xs Max , video was recording with iphone , also wont finalize the rendering , it just stopped , no error msg , By "hiding" the Title track (not removing it) then it will work . plz help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same exact issues. Because I have titles in my project, I am unable to render my video completely on my IPad Pro 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines