Highlighted

iPhone x has no labels on the menus and buttons

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggests, on my iPhoneX I have no labels on menus and buttons.

Hello Caroline,

I have tried all that, with no avail.

Yet I seem to have found the possible root of the issue.

As far as I could gather, the issue seemed to be connected with the iPhone setting under:

Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Text

After disabling the "Larger Accessibility Sizes" (see image), Rush rendered as expected. after turning the feature back on again, Rush still was able rendering the text, even after trying to set the text size to maximum.

So the question which remains, is this an iOS or Adobe Rush bug?

I guess for me the issue can be marked as resolved.

IMG_5640.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iPhone x has no labels on the menus and buttons

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title suggests, on my iPhoneX I have no labels on menus and buttons.

Hello Caroline,

As far as I could gather, the issue seemed to be connected with the iPhone setting under:

After disabling the "Larger Accessibility Sizes" (see image), Rush rendered as expected. after turning the feature back on again, Rush still was able rendering the text, even after trying to set the text size to maximum.

IMG_5640.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to provide some further information to illustrate the issue more visual with some iPhone X screenshots. On Desktop and iPad Pro (2018) everything displays as it should:

No labels or deskriptive text present on the iPhone in Rush (Premium)

IMG_5506.PNGIMG_5507.PNGIMG_5505.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What language is your iPhone set to?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

language is set to german with newest ios 12.1.2 and Rush up to date Version 1.0.2 (ios), .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MoBloS!

I haven't seen this issue yet! Although this is a fairly new app, so I'm sure there's plenty of time for bugs, hahahah.

Let's be the first people to solve it. I wonder what would happen if you set your iPhone's language to English, opened Rush, and then back to German?

-Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late response. I have changed the language from german to english without avail. No change in Rush´s display behaviour.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll have to do some experimenting to find a solution I know will work, so please excuse my uncertainty. Maybe if you change your iOS language to English, then uninstall and reinstall the app on your phone.

Let me know if that works!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 17, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Caroline,

IMG_5640.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 0