• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to import licensed Adobe Stock images into a Pr Rush project?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tons of images I licensed from Adobe Stock and would like to use them in a video. I would like to try Premier Rush, but don't know how to import this media into my file...? It's not part of my CC files - it's my licensed stock images. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Apparently you can download them - which I never had done because defeats the whole CC purpose. That's what I did and then imported it to the video file. I didn't have enough luck with Rush though, and am working in Premier Pro instead. I'll be waiting for the next updates for a bit more flexibility within the program. Things like basic movement/keyframes, and blending modes would be amazing but still simple, and access to my Stock images would be great.. - isn't that a must in all Adobe apps!?1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SalDesignStudio!

I haven't ever used Adobe Stock images in my videos before! Can you download them to your hard drive at all or is that not permitted? I know it's kind of silly for an Adobe employee to be asking you that but here we are, hahah.

Let me know! Happy to help if I can.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently you can download them - which I never had done because defeats the whole CC purpose. That's what I did and then imported it to the video file. I didn't have enough luck with Rush though, and am working in Premier Pro instead. I'll be waiting for the next updates for a bit more flexibility within the program. Things like basic movement/keyframes, and blending modes would be amazing but still simple, and access to my Stock images would be great.. - isn't that a must in all Adobe apps!?1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, keyframing's on the to-do list. Rush is still in its very early stages of development and we're accepting feature requests here. Feel free to request anything you'd like!

Premiere Rush: Hot (774 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines