• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to make a copy of av video made in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video in Premiere Rush, that I now want to divide into separate videos. To be able to do that I want to make different versions, and then remove the material i don't want, but I haven't been able to find out how to make a copy of my excisting video.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Hi Monica!

We've created a video tutorial on how to perform exactly that function. Check it out, if you'd like!

How to Duplicate Sequences in Premiere Rush - YouTube

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Rush, with your project open, click on the Project Assets button - it looks like a file drawer - and find your sequence that you edited.

On the bottom right of the sequence thumbnail, you'll see 3 dot (. . .) - click on them and from the drop down menu choose Duplicate. This will create an independent copy of your first sequence you can modify. Repeat as necessary.

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 6.09.27 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monica!

We've created a video tutorial on how to perform exactly that function. Check it out, if you'd like!

How to Duplicate Sequences in Premiere Rush - YouTube

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines