Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is music in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro royalty free

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm working on some promo videos for amazon and was wondering if the soundtracks included in Adobe Rush are royalty free. I've also used a few free preview soundtracks from Premiere Pro and was wondering about those as well. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

The Rush soundtracks are completely free and royalty-free. Premiere offers royalty-free music but you need to license it. 

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Hi @Niaouli,

I read your message. You say you are getting copyright notices from Facebook. Did you happen to use Premiere Pro to finish your Rush video? That can cause this problem.

Which version of Rush are you using? It may be that certain tracks have rights that may have expired by now. I can let the team know. I hope I can help you. Sorry for this frustrating issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 108 Replies 108
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rush soundtracks are completely free and royalty-free. Premiere offers royalty-free music but you need to license it. 

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

There is music in Premiere Rush, can I use that for anything? What does it mean I have to license it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are going to come back and say that you don't need to as it is royalty free. BUT, YouTube still flags for copyright. Adobe, is there a way to prodce license number to YouTube for Rush soundtracks when we get flagged?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Have you run into that issue recently? Does this happen with all soundtracks? I'll reach out to our team that handles that part of the workflow. 

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other suggestion - Can you let us know which track name(s) is exhibiting this issue and would you be able to take a screenshot of the YouTube error notice? 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

carlos5D28_0-1606532225560.png

Same issue here.
Youtube flags as copyright issue.
Funk Soul Jam
Sample Magic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you dispute the copyright claim on YouTube?

Normally they have 30 days to respond and if they don't respond they release the copyright claim.

Has anybody disputed it and had the claim released after 30 days? Thanks.

YouTube.com/DrewLoker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have disputed 3 now... here is the current

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.43.52 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I might have your answer. Which track was this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just been flagged by YouTube for the same track for copyright!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got flag by Youtube for using 

• Adobe Rush Soundtrack - "Funk Soul Jam" - Sample Magic
  • Youtube channel claming rights - "Boketto" - Anitek (trimmed-off he first 10 seconds of the original soundtrack)

I rather not dispute it and just change the audio, but it will be unacceptable to let someone take credit of something that is not theirs. What shout I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uploaded a video late last week and got the copyright flag. It was for Chill Jazz Shimmer. After doing extensive research online, there are quite a few people who get flagged for different rush soundtracks. A great solution would be to offer up the licensing numbers to import into YouTube. That should kill the flag within minutes. And I deleted the video and reuploaded without so I don't have the screenshot to share. I did, however, write down who claimed it - KoreanIndiePop Love Song

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

I'd like to try to figure this out. The think I saw the image from the flagging of your track and indicated that it was a track titled 'Love Song' that was used. Because there is no ContentID associated with the Rush track, is it possible there was other sound present? This may have occured in the same timeframe as the Chill Jazz Shimmer track, a Rush track, (I believe the timeframe was 2:22-3:44 in your video, does it sound like I'm citing the right project?). Are you able to see if there was other audio used in that timeframe that could have triggered the flag?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image that was posted was not mine. This was another user. But, I can absolutley say that there was no other audio in my video. The only audio used was Chill Jazz Shimmer from Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same copyright claim from the same user. 

I hope there is an update on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been any movement on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sending these details. I've forward this along to the right people. Hoping to get a response shortly. Thanks for your patience as we're looking into this. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me. I thought I'm not going to get copyright. Unfortunately i did. song was Hey love  by lewis lane.

1607967000590976023104459830459.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the second time I have been hit by YouTube with a copyright infringement claim.  This is for the audio file, Funk Soul JamCopyright Claim Screenshot 2020-12-22 222531.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, got hit by Copyright claims on the tune "Hey Love" straight out of Premiere Rush. 

Niklas5E61_0-1609350246543.png

Please update on this.... its kinda annoying... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got two copyright claims for the use of THE SAME TRACK! It's frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm having the same issue. 

MariaB836_0-1614016017648.png

Song Funk Soul Jam

MariaB836_1-1614016048749.png

Is there a solution for this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Has this issue with the free and royalty free music on Adbobe Rush been fixed? I was hoping to use some Rush music on a charity promo I am working on for release on Sunday 14th March this year.

Thanks!

Leigh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter this is still not resolved.  Youtube is still flagging songs.  Is there a place we can get the license code for the songs offered in Rush, so we can clear them in youtube?  I love Adobe but, in this case,  it is delaying the success of it's customer's videos.  Another way for Adobe to help it's customers would be to adopt the practice of many other companies that offer music with a subscription: the option to register our youtube channels with Adobe so copyright flags can clear automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines