Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is music in Adobe Rush and Premiere Pro royalty free

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm working on some promo videos for amazon and was wondering if the soundtracks included in Adobe Rush are royalty free. I've also used a few free preview soundtracks from Premiere Pro and was wondering about those as well. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Feature request , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

The Rush soundtracks are completely free and royalty-free. Premiere offers royalty-free music but you need to license it. 

Best!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Hi @Niaouli,

I read your message. You say you are getting copyright notices from Facebook. Did you happen to use Premiere Pro to finish your Rush video? That can cause this problem.

Which version of Rush are you using? It may be that certain tracks have rights that may have expired by now. I can let the team know. I hope I can help you. Sorry for this frustrating issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 108 Replies 108
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix for any of this? I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, where can i license a song that is exclusively on Adobe Rush Sound Library for use in a branded content video? can't find it anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better use Epidemic Sound or Artlist (these are the cheapest and you'll not have problems).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please address the recent question everyone has been asking the past year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use any Rush track in branded content (but so can anyone else). -Sirr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still getting copyright claims, this one is for 22 seconds of Funk Soul Jam:

Upan22769139_0-1627732307623.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@petergaraway Can you please share the link to get the license for the sound track. We need the license to dispute it in YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like an update to this. I use the Premire Rush soundtracks a lot for videos and I'm a tad worried about getting a copyright claim for the business, I work for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? I'm having the same issues with music from Rush being flagged by YouTube. This issue does lower the function of Rush for me. Otherwise I love the app! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which track is getting flagged? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pearl Magnolia just got flagged for me within the last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

Is that the claiming track, in which case, which Rush track is being used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got flagged as well for two Premiere Rush tracks:

"Jazz Hop Clumsy Full" and "Jazz Hop Clumsy Melodic Stack" by Splice Originals

Apparently, in 2020, an artist named Baturator, The Bonsai, John Banner used it as a beat track for their song "Polka".

Had a similar issue with "Latin Courtyard Full" by Capsun ProAudio a while back (where some artist in France used the same beat track), but I didn't dispute it and instead just changed the track, even though I loved the song.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 142514.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you're wondering, the above screenshot shows "No impact" and "Not affected" simply because we are not yet monetized, but we hope to be. When I click for more info, they say that, if we get monetized, then this may impact monetization of the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here gort blocked by youtube for "Move" EDM Pop Chains or EDM Trap 2013.... hard to see, YouTube shows some Chineese symbols as claimant of copyright ... MOVE ... no idea what that means, Video is blocked by YouTube, I opened Dispute but it looks like its a mercy of claimant, if they decided to Claim, nothing I can do, but also risking of YouTube account deleted .... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a pic of the youtube notice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[image: image.png]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BACKYARD VIDEO COPYRIGHT CLAIM.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent feedback to youtube with this screenshot, someohow looks for me that its a hack by some "copyright claimants" so they claim copyright for videos or music they have nothing to do with .... ass-pirats I call them 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disputed that Copyright claim on YouTube, I also sent TWO feedback with screenshots and asked YouTube to investigate ASAP and after 3 days I received an email that <.....> removed his copyright clami, so I got my video cleared and I made it Public. That claim had nothing to do with neither my video I filmed in the backyard or a SONG, it did not match neither Author or Title ... THIS COULD BE YOUTUBE MIS-CHECKED the Music and MIS-identified with some other song .... might be Check algorythm problem on YouTube because same video on Facebook and Instagram weren't flagged or blocked. Anyway all is good now, so

1) Dispute

2) Send Feedback straignt from your YouTube Copyright Details screen, it also includes screenshot automatically.

3) I won, so you most likely win too.

wishing you success!

Taras Ottawa Canada

release.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I receive a copyright claim from Merlin FUGA Aggregation gentle by using a sound track on adobe rush. I thought all audio files on adobe rush is free for consumption in youtube? Can anyone from adobe  discuss on how to troubleshoot this problem. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a copyright claim for the Rush audio track "Neon Lofi Red". I paid for a Rush subscription specifically to avoid this issue. How can this be resolved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you receive a copyright claim from YouTube, then please follow the instructions here:

Audio Copyright Claims instructions | Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link applies to Adobe Stock. 

How do we license the royalty-free music from Adobe Rush?

Using "Dance Pop Sunbathing Full" from the rush library in my video gets a copyright claim as "house" by "KATworkshop"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem to apply to Rush music. I'm hoping to use the Experimental Glacier soundtrack in my upcoming video, but now I am worried it might get claimed or whatever. Is there a place for codes (like in Stock) for the soundtracks that are in Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines