Highlighted

Is Premiere Rush really included?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single-app plan for Audition. The Adobe CC app lists Premiere Rush as being included. But when I install and run Rush, I get a pop-up that says I'm limited to three shares. Is that a glitch or is it really just a Rush demo that's included in my single-app plan?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sjaani | Adobe Community Professional

I would expect you have received the starter plan which is just the three exports.

Here is a link to which plans Adobe Rush is included with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Premiere Rush really included?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single-app plan for Audition. The Adobe CC app lists Premiere Rush as being included. But when I install and run Rush, I get a pop-up that says I'm limited to three shares. Is that a glitch or is it really just a Rush demo that's included in my single-app plan?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Sjaani | Adobe Community Professional

I would expect you have received the starter plan which is just the three exports.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 1