• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Premiere Rush really included?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a single-app plan for Audition. The Adobe CC app lists Premiere Rush as being included. But when I install and run Rush, I get a pop-up that says I'm limited to three shares. Is that a glitch or is it really just a Rush demo that's included in my single-app plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

I would expect you have received the starter plan which is just the three exports.

Here is a link to which plans Adobe Rush is included with.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect you have received the starter plan which is just the three exports.

Here is a link to which plans Adobe Rush is included with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misleading and poor form by Adobe.

Wording the product as included in your plan to then find out, after downloading that it is in fact a trail version.

This is a really cheap trick.

I am sure you lose more reputation than you gain customers by acting in this way.

Very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my post above, the issue seems to have been resolved. I now have access to Rush without limitations.

I apologise if I may have jumped the gun with my critiscim, but after reading about other people with the same problem, not just recently, but from many months ago, I thought I should post my thoughts.

Anyway all seems good now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe removed the 3-export limit on all platforms (both for Rush desktop and mobile) in October 2021... The free Starter version of Rush has no time expiration either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But doesnt allow hevc files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines