Is Rush a new replacement for what we lost with Encore?

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have seen many users regret that Encore is no longer updated, since the combination Premiere Pro CS6 + Encore CS6 was/is a good tool for making videos for DVD. I have used it myself and still do.

So, is Rush a substitution for Encore? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

No. Premiere Rush is a video editing app that can run on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Rush a new replacement for what we lost with Encore?

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have seen many users regret that Encore is no longer updated, since the combination Premiere Pro CS6 + Encore CS6 was/is a good tool for making videos for DVD. I have used it myself and still do.

So, is Rush a substitution for Encore? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

No. Premiere Rush is a video editing app that can run on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Imumbo LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0