• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Creative Cloud upload maximum with Adobe Rush CC like there is with directly uploading footage?

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a 5 GB limit to single uploads onto Creative Cloud. I work with large video files (30-80 GB) and I want to be able to make a rough cut on my iPad and finish them at home on my desktop with Premiere Pro. If I start an edit on my iPad will that footage sync considering I have 100 GB of free storage or does that 5 GB limit still apply. And if that limit still applies, is there a way for me to get those projects to my computer to finish in Premiere Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Once you create a project in Rush (regardless of where you start it) you will be able to open it on other devices as long as you are signed in to your CC account. All of your projects will show on Rush's welcome screen.

When you open PP you will have the option  to open your Rush project to continue working on it there. You won't be able to open the PP version however in Rush as it is not bi-directional.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you create a project in Rush (regardless of where you start it) you will be able to open it on other devices as long as you are signed in to your CC account. All of your projects will show on Rush's welcome screen.

When you open PP you will have the option  to open your Rush project to continue working on it there. You won't be able to open the PP version however in Rush as it is not bi-directional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines