• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It does not connect to google photos

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to create a new project, it works fine if I want to bring a picture or video from the mobile phone, the camara, the Creative cloud, and from Google Drive.

But somehow, it cannot bring a video from Google Photos! I click on the icon of Google Photos and then it message of "Espere..." ["wait..."] appears and never ends...

I tried uninstalling the app and installing it again. But it does not work.

Any advice? Please help!

Alvaro Feuerman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alvaro!

The workaround is to download some photos from Google Photos and save your media locally or to one of the cloud services that is connecting just fine. Then you can keep editing!

Now to try to fix the problem. Have you logged out and back into your Google Photos account, then opened Rush?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This workaround couldn't be more obvious or less helpful. Of course he can download the videos and then re-upload them to another service and so could I. That is of zero help since we want to use the advertised features of the app. I am paying for Creative Cloud so I'd like to leverage it as promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback, ZachB!

I'll encourage the build team to take a look at these import sources and see what we can do.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on how to link Google Photos to Premiere Pro? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be an awesome feature. Now it feels like the program barely works as most clips are in the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this feature would be very helpful! Please submit a Feature/Epic request to your dev team adobe to have this completed ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Caroline, is there any update to the fix for this problem? I find myself in the same position as the other posters - trying to import videos from Google Photos into Rush, but no luck.  I've tried the workaround, but the files are too big, and I don't want to do them one by one.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been updated? I'm new to video editing and if I can't connect to google photos, this will not be the program for me.  It seems like this should be an easy option.  The 'creative cloud' is supposed to make life easier.  I'm looking for less steps, not more....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe team, 

I am trying to create a short video for my dads 65th Birthday - can you guess where the content is... google cloud.

come on guys, don't make it hard for me! I would have paid the 1 month subscription, now I have to choose an alternative app. 

Customer feedback; let users pick content directly from google cloud

Thank you, I'll check back for my wife's birthday 🤪

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines