• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Karaoke Template for Rush

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a karaoke template that I can install and will work with Premier Rush. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What aspect of Karaoke are you looking for?

Are you trying to mix the audio so that it removes the vocals from a song? Rush can't do that.

Are you trying to add titles representing lyrics of the song? If so, you can do it, but not automatically. You'll have to manually type in each lyric. And the program will not create a "cue" effect which shows you which lyric you are singing.

In fact, I'd say this is probably not the best program for creating Karaoke video. There are dedicated Karaoke videomakers available all over the web. My recommendation is that you use Rush for the kind of editing it was designed for -- otherwise you'll likely find yourself dealing with a lot of headaches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines