• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ken Burns Effect on a photo?

Participant ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it not possible to pan or zoom a photo in Rush? It seems like such a basic feature of an editing program. And there are so many robust features in the program I can't believe i can't do this in this app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Thanks for the response.

Please submit a feature request(or vote on the already existing one).

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Motoed-Work,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your concern.

You can certainly zoom any media in Premiere Rush with Transform(crop & rotate) controls.

Check:  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/rush/help/workspace-basics.html#TheRushEditworkspaceoverview

• Open the panel and adjust scale properties

OR by selecting the clip in Timeline and clicking the Monitor to active the Direct Manipulation window.

However, there is no Ken Burn Effect that you can apply in Premiere Rush.

Please submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep raising your concerns. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... I know I meant to say I know I can adjust the scale properties... I was referring to changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response.

Please submit a feature request(or vote on the already existing one).

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever get a useful response on this? I’m too was very disappointed by this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speed change was the top request, with animating images and videos being #2. I'm sure they are working on this now. Hang in there. In the mean time, you can always bring your Rush project into Premiere Pro for animation. Thx, ^KM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Kinemaster. Way better than anything I have found for phone/tablet editing app. Includes P&Z.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to Submit a Feature Request for a "ken burns photo effect" for Premiere Rush CC and found out that there is no option to submit one for this app on the page i found here -> Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Is there another place to request this? Love the product, but it is kind of useless for any photos without this feature. Your video ends up very stale if it has any still shots in it...

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dustinb47628936,

You can vote on this particular idea here :

Need Ken Burns effect for stills – Adobe video & audio apps

Also check all other requests here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really?  they have had Ken Burns effects in simple video programs for 15 years now.  I will not be buying this.   And you are asking me to vote on something that was suggested over a year ago.

I'm looking for something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Request for a "ken burns photo effect" for Premiere Rush  Soon please!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a year and a half since this was posted... and still not added to Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see this. I think my temporary plan will be to create in iMovie with ken burns effect, then hopefully add titles with Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to see this! I have to do ken burns in iMovie then bring it over into Rush when it would be great to just have one easy to use program to have these features. I see the pan and zoom effect in Rush but it just does it automatically and  there isn't a way to edit the direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How incredibly stupid that you can't dictate where the start and end points are ... why would you use it if you can't do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines