Highlighted

Ken Burns Effect on a photo?

Is it not possible to pan or zoom a photo in Rush? It seems like such a basic feature of an editing program. And there are so many robust features in the program I can't believe i can't do this in this app?

Thanks for the response.

Please submit a feature request(or vote on the already existing one).

Mayjain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Ken Burns Effect on a photo?

Is it not possible to pan or zoom a photo in Rush? It seems like such a basic feature of an editing program. And there are so many robust features in the program I can't believe i can't do this in this app?

Thanks for the response.

Mayjain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Ken Burns Effect on a photo?

Hi Motoed-Work,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your concern.

You can certainly zoom any media in Premiere Rush with Transform(crop & rotate) controls.

Check:  https://helpx.adobe.com/in/rush/help/workspace-basics.html#TheRushEditworkspaceoverview

• Open the panel and adjust scale properties

OR by selecting the clip in Timeline and clicking the Monitor to active the Direct Manipulation window.

However, there is no Ken Burn Effect that you can apply in Premiere Rush.

Please submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep raising your concerns. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Sorry... I know I meant to say I know I can adjust the scale properties... I was referring to changing the scale or position throughout the duration of a clip.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thanks for the response.

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Done

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Ever get a useful response on this? I’m too was very disa...

Ever get a useful response on this? I’m too was very disappointed by this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Speed change was the top request, with animating images a...

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2019
Speed change was the top request, with animating images and videos being #2. I'm sure they are working on this now. Hang in there. In the mean time, you can always bring your Rush project into Premiere Pro for animation. Thx, ^KM

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Tried to Submit a Feature Request for a "ken burns photo effect" for Premiere Rush CC and found out that there is no option to submit one for this app on the page i found here -> Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Is there another place to request this? Love the product, but it is kind of useless for any photos without this feature. Your video ends up very stale if it has any still shots in it...

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Hi dustinb47628936,

You can vote on this particular idea here :

Need Ken Burns effect for stills – Adobe video & audio apps

Also check all other requests here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Glad to help,

Mayjain

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines