• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts aren't working in Rush?

New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keyboard shortcuts like using the space bar to play and pause etc are not working. I'm using Rush on a Mac and I've tried different keyboard settings to see if it brought them back and reinstalling without luck. Has anyone experienced the same problem and maybe even found a solution? This is not a problem in any other Adobe application I'm using.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jesperb,

I haven't heard of this before. I'd suggest that you try resetting preferences. Press and hold the Option key while launching Rush. You will get a pop-up asking if you want to reset preferences. Press OK and see if that gets the keyboard shortcuts back.

Hope this helps.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do it, but no success CMD + D not duplicate. In fact I have to use "d" letter only and no "CMD + d" I used by habit.

MAC OS 10.14.6 (18G5033)

P Rush : 1.5.16

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I have exactly the same problem for the last few months with the lates Premiere Rush. There are no keyboard shortcuts at all, except the ones that I define in my Mac setting.

I've tried re-launching it with CMD+D to reset the settings, as well as re-installing it completely with wiping the settings and neither helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines