Highlighted

Keyframes in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Is there a way to add keyframes, specially on the Transform Tools, to a clip in Premiere Rush?

I couldn't find it on the tutorials.

Welcome to the Rush forum, Claudio. Rush 1.0 does not support keyframing. We've heard this request from beta testers and others, so I'm sure it's on our roadmap, but I'm not in a position to know when we plan to add the feature.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Keyframes in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Is there a way to add keyframes, specially on the Transform Tools, to a clip in Premiere Rush?

I couldn't find it on the tutorials.

Welcome to the Rush forum, Claudio. Rush 1.0 does not support keyframing. We've heard this request from beta testers and others, so I'm sure it's on our roadmap, but I'm not in a position to know when we plan to add the feature.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mark, that’s a shame. I was just trying to interpolate some footage in the app. I think the ability to manipulate time to post videos to social media on the fly (ie directly from your phone) ought to be a key feature in Rush CC. Can this be taken as a feature request or should I go via the usu channels?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Goats Head Stew,

The Rush team is already working on it. It will be added to Rush in a future update.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez Khan​, Is there any update eta on keyframing in Rush CC for iOS Since February?

For my needs, keyframing is a pass/fail for making the switch and I’m really open to trying a shift from Videoleap to Rush CC.

Any information you can provide would be exciting on this upcoming feature’s availability?

Cheers,

Wade Sellers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wade,

Are you looking for manual keyframing like Premiere Pro or speed changes to be precise?

The team is actively working on speed changes (slow-down a clip) for a future version of Rush. Sorry, I don't have a particular date but it is coming very soon.

Regards,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for a prompt in-depth reply Rameez!

The speed change is a great feature and I can see that being something to prioritize over a more intensive manual keyframing feature.

I was talking more about the manual keyframing of elements on the timeline. The ability to set keyframes on an object to be able to adjust attributes like positioning, alpha, size, etc, on screen is something I love with VideoLeap and it makes my IG Stories pop with something that stands out uniquely.

For instance, I sent a Happy Birthday IG Story out to a follower and said "look I made you a cake" and I move my open hand up into frame while keyframing the birthday cake frame-by-frame to follow my hand like it's sitting on it. It's these awesome little touches that keyframing gives me the abliity to add into clips that keeps me with them.

I'm hoping to gain that functionality to make the full shift to Adobe on my iPhone/iPad. I use Lightroom CC as well and being able to play inside the Creative Cloud with the Adobe suite completely from my iPhone is the absolute dream. That's what I'm aiming for in this feature inclusion.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my request!

Respectfully,
Wade Sellers

P.S. if you wanna see examples of what I mean here, check out @wadesellers on Instagram.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Wade,

Thanks for getting back. Right now, the Rush team is working on speed ramping and I'm sure manual keyframing would be on the radar. However, I don't expect that to be included soon enough because keyframing is more of a "pro" feature and the target audience for Rush (right now) might not want to get into a more intensive task of manual keyframing as you pointed out above. That said, there are a few threads on User Voice - our platform for user feedback and bug reports. The product management actively moderates the platform and the feature requests with more votes get picked up higher in the order.

Here is the link to the keyframe feature request: Add keyframes to animate transform properties please – Adobe video & audio apps

I'd recommend that you upvote it too.

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rameez… that’s wonderful feedback and I since went on that link and added

my 2 cents. Thanks for that tip off. I really appreciate the level of

support and personal care to my request you replied back with. Thanks!

On June 19, 2019 at 10:21:53 PM, Rameez Khan (forums_noreply@adobe.com)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help, Wade.

Best,
Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, just to add to the conversation this is still a much needed update. I'd love to stop paying for videoleap. Keyframes are definitely a basic and necessary feature. Speed ramping could've been solved this way, also reframing, fades and everything else. We don't need separate effects for everything just the ability to manipulate what's already in the app.

Ps. Love the way audio is being handled on the added speed feature. Is there a way to repitch audio automatically like this is PP?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Rameez,

As a video editor, I love Rush. It has alot of features that cant be found in other mobile editing softwares and I use it primarily because it gives me the ability to do alot of my video editing on mobile devices, not just on the go. As tablets and my phone slowly begin to phase out my desktop usage, I find myself wanting for apps that can help me make full use of these stronger CPU's. Lumafusion has keyframing, and thats iOS centric. I want to keep myself android, and Rush is the best Andoid option. But without keyframing its a hard sell. Once, ages ago, mobile editing may have been for quick edits, but in this day alot of people turn to it for even more professional usage. I'd like to see keyframing pretty badly

Flo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been TWO YEARS since the first wave of requests for key framing. I purposely purchased the "New" iPad Pro 2019 based on Adobe's promise to develope for THIS device. I HAVE been a Small Business Creative Cloud customer since its' inception. That is a CRAP TON of money wasted because of development delays. Time to buck up or I want some refunds. And not JUST on Rush but photoshop and other apps. WHERE ARE THE DELIVERABLES?!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2020 1