Highlighted

Lagging when I increase video speed in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try and change the speed of my clip it just freezes and takes ages to catch up. I have left it to load for ages and still doesn't work. The clip works fine at normal speed. Anyone else have these issues?

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lagging when I increase video speed in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try and change the speed of my clip it just freezes and takes ages to catch up. I have left it to load for ages and still doesn't work. The clip works fine at normal speed. Anyone else have these issues?

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the community. We would need more info to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I´m having the same problem. Surface Book 2, NVIDIA Graphics, 16GB Ram, i7... Premiere Pro works perfectly fine. Version 1.5.8 running. Using MP4 files as a source. It says "Generating Optimized Clips" for ages. This is really annoying. How is this software "easy" and "intuitive" if there are heavy performance issues like this. 
I love the Creative Cloud, but this is BY FAR the worst product in it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2020 0