• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launching application hangs

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launching the app on my iMac never completes. Chasing blue circle goes on endlessly, I can access Help, Learn and Community, however Create a New Project is dimmed. The app is not locked up either. I can access menus at the top, just not all items. Is anyone else having this issue? Is this a Cloud sync issue?

SOBieAZ Love what I do, sharing knowledge and the experience of new challenges. Every moment contains potential amazement!
TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem... haven't launched it in a while, not it does as you desscribed, reinstall did nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops bad editing, try again: Same problem... I haven't launched it in a while, it does as you desscribed, the attempted reinstall did nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried reinstalling three times. Did not change the problem.

SOBieAZ Love what I do, sharing knowledge and the experience of new challenges. Every moment contains potential amazement!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue
please respond to me if you have found a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I have no solution -- ugh, a whole day wasted messing around with software : ( 

Perhaps I shouldn't be so upset, but come on Adobe! I've got deadlines!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines