Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, 2 thunderbold 3 ports)

MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2

Memory 8GB 

I recently changed the name on my home folder, so I'm not sure if that is contributing to my trouble opening Premier Rush. I used the program this weekend (ebfore I changed the name on my home folder) and it worked fine. When I start the application it stops on

"Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle"

I can open Photoshop and Bridge fine. I tried to change something in the activity terminal (delete dynamic link) but nothing changed. I uninstalled/reinstalled the program, but to no avail. The program does open on my work computer (which has also been updated to Big Sur 11.2) but I cannot access the projects I had saved on my personal computer. Any suggestions for how to troubleshoot this problem?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Hi Natasha!

Sorry to hear about that. We have received a similar issue with other users as well. Could you try creating a new user account and see if that helps? https://www.imore.com/how-create-new-user-account-your-mac

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natasha!

Sorry to hear about that. We have received a similar issue with other users as well. Could you try creating a new user account and see if that helps? https://www.imore.com/how-create-new-user-account-your-mac

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need anything else. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any real solution to this? I have this with both Rush and Premier, completely crippling my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kartika,

I'm having the same issue: Rush stuck on "loading importerQuickTime.bundle".

Two things:

- I added a new account to my MacOS however I get the same issue and cannot open Rush 1.5.58.

- Also, how is adding a new user account to my MacOS related to Adobe's software crash?

Thanks for you assistance.

Lee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am experiencing the same issues as Lee (@ferrelldesign) and I currently have a time-sensitive project trapped in Premiere Rush that is "Unable to Render Successfully" on mobile. Previously I have been able to circumvent this issue by exporting from desktop.

Is there another workaround for this Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle issue?

Thank you,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a good solution. What else you go?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error goes into Media Encoder too!! I have been struggling to install the previous version, uninstalled again, installed the newer version again etc, all of them get stuck at the same step, the exact issue everyone here is having Loading:ImporterQuickTime.bundle. How is this even possible?? How anyone using the entire Adobe software suite can work with any of the softwares paid for, if it is impossible to export,render ????

Can you provide a sollution as it is such a waste of time and it seems this bug is extended to most Adobe softwares?? Is there a bug with the new updates? or what is the reason this error occured now? AND make sure if you're still working on resolving this bug issue, to provide an alternative sollution meanwhile for users on how to export, can you make me understand why is there even the ABSOLUTE NECESSITY of having Media Encoder as an external additional software just to export a project in AE for ex? There must be other ways that work with After Effects so I can export my project? I have tried normal rendering but that does not work either, as probably you've made sure to not allow users getarounds in any way.

CAN YOU PROVIDE A PROPER SOLLUTION in reasonable time ??

thanks.

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kartika Rawat  any input please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any help please??? I am stuck with being unable to export my AE project for a week now, I've tried everything, the new user set up on my mac, it does the same thing once the project is due to be exported. HEEELPPP!!! any sollution even temporary would be much appreciated! Any Adobe employee if could help with this please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really messing with our business flow here. can we have a solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kartika Rawat Look I had to lease a new Mac Mini just to be able to finish and deliver a projekt, this is unacceptable from someone who is supposed to be the industry standard. Please at least give us some indication that you are trying to solve this? This is affecting our businesses.

Btw my issue is with Premier, Rush and Bridge, for the time being at least. All three apps just die on boot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact "Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle" issue after renaming my home folder (following Apple's guidelines). All apps work fine except Adobe Premiere Rush.

I've tried everything at this point over the past few months and I'm ready to give up on Adobe. I'm sick of Kartika suggesting to create another user account as a solution. It's not even a workaround for me since all of my Rush projects are trapped in the corrupt user account.

What is it going to take to get a real answer here????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the Flicker Free Plug-in from Digital anarchy and it started doing this. The moment I uninstalled, Premiere started working again. It could be a third party plug-in, I’m some of these cases. I haven’t had down time simce to trouble shoot this, to see if this has been fixed in the latest update.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution found for this, Adobe support chat seemed to think it was some permissions setting tied to my user but couldn't fiture it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so simple and actually quite stupid. If you have renamed the user in the home folder - simply create an empty folder in the home folder with the same name as the user before. Then the rush starts immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that and see if it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show me where? You mean in the HD user folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Mac HD -> User -> Simply create a empty folder whit that old Username.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed it for me! Thanks so much @Philipp315759731027 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das hat bei mir auch geklappt. Danke!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<top> 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines