Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, 2 thunderbold 3 ports)

MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2

Memory 8GB 

I recently changed the name on my home folder, so I'm not sure if that is contributing to my trouble opening Premier Rush. I used the program this weekend (ebfore I changed the name on my home folder) and it worked fine. When I start the application it stops on

"Loading ImporterQuickTime.bundle"

I can open Photoshop and Bridge fine. I tried to change something in the activity terminal (delete dynamic link) but nothing changed. I uninstalled/reinstalled the program, but to no avail. The program does open on my work computer (which has also been updated to Big Sur 11.2) but I cannot access the projects I had saved on my personal computer. Any suggestions for how to troubleshoot this problem?

TOPICS
Desktop version, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021
Hi Natasha! Sorry to hear about that. We have received a similar issue with other users as well. Could you try creating a new user account and see if that helps? https://www.imore.com/how-create-new-user-account-your-mac Let us know how it goes. Thanks, Kartika

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natasha!

Sorry to hear about that. We have received a similar issue with other users as well. Could you try creating a new user account and see if that helps? https://www.imore.com/how-create-new-user-account-your-mac

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need anything else. 

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kartika,

I'm having the same issue: Rush stuck on "loading importerQuickTime.bundle".

Two things:

- I added a new account to my MacOS however I get the same issue and cannot open Rush 1.5.58.

- Also, how is adding a new user account to my MacOS related to Adobe's software crash?

Thanks for you assistance.

Lee

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines