Long time subscriber, now im being charged for Premier Rush

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I have seen a thread regarding the matter of users purchasing an adobe package with the intent of using Adobe Premier Rush which is clearly advertised as included with the subscription. Users are then finding out that after purchasing the package and installing Rush that there is an additional subscription they have to purchase to use many of Rush's features. This is obviously false advertising to say the least.

My situation may be different however. I have Adobe for Enterprise and after using Adobe for well over 2 years now, mostly Rush weekly since August of 2018 on my mobile phone, I opened my Rush this weekend only to notice I have to pay a premium subscription to not only upgrade but to use many of the same features I have always used including uploading videos. Even more odd is only the last 3 videos I created require me to pay premium however the other dozens of videos I created that are in my list of works, all of which have features that I am now being told to pay for are still able to be uploaded and be edited with the now supposed "premium" features without any prompt to upgrade.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?