• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost connection to soundtracks

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. In a couple of projects, I've lost connections to Rush-included soundtracks. In one project, a soundtrack that previously had a lost connection started working--yet I hadn't changed anything in the project. Any ideas? Thanks! Running 1.5.38 (build 84) on Windows 10.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Thank you. I signed out and back into Creative Cloud. It did not correct the issue---at least not immediately. The "audio bars" for the "problem audio clips" in the project continued to display in red (see screenshot below) and the corresponding audio files in the project continued to be grayed-out.  But then I added the same audio files from the catalog to the end of the timeline and now the originals are working again... So it's now OK! 🙂

Capturead.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry about the issue. Would you mind sharing more information with us?

• Are you seeing error codes or messages?
  • Can you try signing out and back into your Creative Cloud and see if that helps?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I signed out and back into Creative Cloud. It did not correct the issue---at least not immediately. The "audio bars" for the "problem audio clips" in the project continued to display in red (see screenshot below) and the corresponding audio files in the project continued to be grayed-out.  But then I added the same audio files from the catalog to the end of the timeline and now the originals are working again... So it's now OK! 🙂

Capturead.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines