lost project

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was working on ap project that was allmost done, I selected File/New/Sequence. I did not do much any further and stopped Adobe Rush. Now when I open Rush, my project is totally empty.

I must have done something to delete all the files in my project. I there a way to restore?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Sounds like a slow connection to Adobe's cloud.

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lost project

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I was working on ap project that was allmost done, I selected File/New/Sequence. I did not do much any further and stopped Adobe Rush. Now when I open Rush, my project is totally empty.

I must have done something to delete all the files in my project. I there a way to restore?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Desktop version, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look okay now, it took about 5 minutes for the project media to load, and then I found the 'sequence 01' project in the media.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 0