• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost work! is that even possible? Rush project containing 18 sequences.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the work I completed yesterday. A Rush project containing 18 sequences after several hours of work. Project not in Rush or CC. Please Help. Where is all the work?

Finished working, went to sleep, woke up, went to work and there is no record of my project in Rush. 

I exported 11 of the sequences already before sleep, so I have those at least but I really dont wanna lose the other seven. There are no files in Rush, CC, Sync folders, nothing??? Where can it be? 

Please, please help, I'm a clueless newbie and losing that work will destroy me...

Actually, in CC there is an OCTET file but it is just a blank screen that does nothing, maybe I need to do something with this? 

Please Help  !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Rush forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines