Highlighted

Make available to more devices

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there plans to expand this app to other mobile devices ? I use a Huawei phone and would love to access this app on my phone so I can create on the go .

Hi bluball666,

Thanks for your interest in Premiere Rush. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind:

Keep highlighting any doubt.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Make available to more devices

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there plans to expand this app to other mobile devices ? I use a Huawei phone and would love to access this app on my phone so I can create on the go .

Hi bluball666,

Thanks for your interest in Premiere Rush. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind:

Thanks,

Mayjain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 14, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bluball666,

Thanks,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 0