• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Upload Failed

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create new project on my iPhone XS Max and add video. I work on project w no issue. I exit and return to the project. I get this weird error - Media upload failed for 'IMG_3960.mov.' I click OK & I'm able to continue editing the project. Somewaht annoying, especially when showing teachers how to use it. Any ideas why this is happening?

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 8.00.25 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Claudio_Zavala!

I'm so sorry for the delay. Has Rush improved performance at all? What version of Rush are you using? Where did you get this footage from that's having a difficult time linking?

Let me know!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline! It had improved but came up again today. I captured video in the Rush app and began editing on iPhone. I opened Ruse on Android. I can see project and preview of video. However, when I try to edit there is no video showing as I scrub. Went to sync to Cellular to try to fix it w no luck. Then switched back to WiFi & the error message returned. Seems like my video files are syncing in the cloud. Any idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline, here’s link to video demoing the issue of no video showing https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ljAFrFZKudpU8MaS07uPKamg#Duncanville_High_School

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here’s screenshot of error message: https://share.icloud.com/photos/065-A2dFswAzT9MgvV8TCz-xQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just encountered this. It seems there is a problem when uploading the footage via Creative Cloud when it syncs. I just restarted my device, and am keeping it on NEVER SLEEP, so there is no connection broken when the phone goes into sleep mode. I am monitoring the files in the app to make sure they upload, and everything seems to be working properly.

Also, I made a new Rush project and started from scratch doing this after I encountered the error. Lucky I hadn't started editing yet.

--------
Topher Welsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I have been having a huge issue with this same problem. I finished 10 hours of editing only to have the rending fail due to this problem. I spent an hour+ on the chat with tech support and still nothing. 

What is the solution to this?? I can't have these types of issues. I manage a YouTube channel and I need this videos edited out and posted on time. 

Are there any Adobe employees here that can shed some light on this issue??? 

I'm doing everything on my iPhone XS running the latest software update. I need this issue resolved like yesterday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am please resolve this issue!!!! I am in the same situation not syncing to cloud yet ther is plenty of room. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever get resolved for you? I just encountered the same issue after hours of editing files and I cannot retrieve them anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone found a solution for this?

None of my media, from any source and on any device, will upload. I can do everything just fine on one single machine (other than the errors every time I open the project) but nothing will sync to the cloud or the other computers.

To note, the PROJECT itself will sync. It just won't sync the media. So, I can open the Rush project on Pro desktop, and all the edits are there, and then I can locate the media files.

This seems to be 100% a creative cloud sync error.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines