Highlighted

Memory issues

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a machine with a partitioned hard drive and the C:/ drive is quite full. Being that it's a work computer there's not really a lot I can do about the partition. Since my creative cloud files were taking up nearly 33GB of space, I decided to migrate them to my D:/ drive (which has plenty of extra space) and delete from C:/. Since I've done that, Rush keeps crashing when I try to do anything, saying that my system memory is full and I need to close the program. I also am not getting any audio during playback. I'm at my wits end trying to figure out how to store all my creative cloud files without running out of space on my hard drive. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Memory issues

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a machine with a partitioned hard drive and the C:/ drive is quite full. Being that it's a work computer there's not really a lot I can do about the partition. Since my creative cloud files were taking up nearly 33GB of space, I decided to migrate them to my D:/ drive (which has plenty of extra space) and delete from C:/. Since I've done that, Rush keeps crashing when I try to do anything, saying that my system memory is full and I need to close the program. I also am not getting any audio during playback. I'm at my wits end trying to figure out how to store all my creative cloud files without running out of space on my hard drive. Please help!

TOPICS
Crash, Desktop version, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?