• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge Clips in Rush?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello how do I merge split clips so it becomes one clip in Adobe Rush? I want to change the speed for the entire video. This should be obvious but I cannot find the solution ANYWHERE.

Thanks in advance. 

Title edit by mod

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Hi Laadyloraine! 

We appreciate you writing in. Premiere Rush does not have this feature. Would you mind sharing this feature request on Rush UserVoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laadyloraine! 

We appreciate you writing in. Premiere Rush does not have this feature. Would you mind sharing this feature request on Rush UserVoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if I can help you with anything.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Omg I can't believe this! Every time I expect something so basic! Cmon guys! Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree. This is basic. Also cause me a lot of trouble. Splitting clips DEMANDS the opposite feature to merge them back in. How else are we supposed to edit them? Select them one by one every time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet again another basic feature not available in Rush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If using Rush, you'll have to export the three clips to one movie file from one project and then re-import the results into another.  While that works, it takes some extra time to do it and you'll be introducing a compression generation loss into your workflow.

If you switch to Premiere Pro, you can nest the three clips into their own Sequence and then do the speed change (a.k.a. Time Remap) to the nested Sequence.

As long as your subscription includes Premiere Pro, you can open your Rush project there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so lame that they don't have such a basic feature.  Especially since the rough equivalent is clearly available in Premiere Pro. Cmon people!  I actually pay for both.  I just hate using Premiere Pro since it's so bloated.  This is really dissapointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you already know this, but my workaround is to  use the EDIT > SELECT ALL > feature to apply edits...Premiere_Rush_Edit_Select_All.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines