• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge two Premiere Rush projects

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - does anyone know how I can merge two Premiere Rush projects in one w/o exporting and recompressing to .mp4 and re-importing as a media file? Ideal case would be having project A opened and adding project B in existing time line.

Thank you for your support.

TOPICS
Desktop version , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Hi @aalexww@Sebastian30232719zxbb, @Andy22247601hzrn, and @defaultxhi70lnpzqjq.

I got your messages. The way I deal with this situation is to get a project to a certain state, then I duplicate and rename the project. That way, you can continue on with your edit in a second project. Let's say I want to cut both a short version and a long version using a lot of the same material, or if I want to experiment with the project and try different clips or change the order drastically. I hope my idea g

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my question as well. Could someone answer this?

Thank you!

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah me tooo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @aalexww@Sebastian30232719zxbb, @Andy22247601hzrn, and @defaultxhi70lnpzqjq.

I got your messages. The way I deal with this situation is to get a project to a certain state, then I duplicate and rename the project. That way, you can continue on with your edit in a second project. Let's say I want to cut both a short version and a long version using a lot of the same material, or if I want to experiment with the project and try different clips or change the order drastically. I hope my idea gives you some flexibility into getting done what you want. Let me know if that advice helps or not.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines