Highlighted

Missing Media

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if I could have some help. I firstly downloaded Adobe Rush CC to my phone. I managed to edit everything there, the only problem was that it kept crashing all the time.. So I decided to get the app on my Laptop. The project that I was working on was saved on my account but I can't seem to access all my footage.The footage has been added to my creative cloud, the only problem is that things are still syncing on my creative cloud. I have managed to save everything to my dropbox account and the laptop. I have tried to find the missing files and tried to add them to the workshop but it didn't work. It would be great if someone could help me as it wasn't a short video and I don't want to restart it on the laptop. I can access it on my phone but not my laptop.

Thank you.

Theophilia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Media

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if I could have some help. I firstly downloaded Adobe Rush CC to my phone. I managed to edit everything there, the only problem was that it kept crashing all the time.. So I decided to get the app on my Laptop. The project that I was working on was saved on my account but I can't seem to access all my footage.The footage has been added to my creative cloud, the only problem is that things are still syncing on my creative cloud. I have managed to save everything to my dropbox account and the laptop. I have tried to find the missing files and tried to add them to the workshop but it didn't work. It would be great if someone could help me as it wasn't a short video and I don't want to restart it on the laptop. I can access it on my phone but not my laptop.

Thank you.

Theophilia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theophilia - Just to clarify your question are you saying that you moved your assets from a folder in creative cloud to dropbox? Then once you open your project and  look for missing assets you can't  find them in their new location?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theophilia, can you show us a screenshot of your Rush interface? Which version of Rush are you using?

As a test, are you able to work with footage that's stored on the device?

Thanks,

Rameez

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2019 0